Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spilling the Beans...

Puberty. Acne. Crisis. All inspirations for a career in the beauty industry. As most young teenage girls know, puberty poses the dreaded battle with acne which is without a doubt a crisis! Since the age of 12 and my personal battle with blemishes, I formed an interest in methods for masking the imperfections of my face while enhancing the features I loved! I would search endlessly through magazines for the latest trends and was captivated by the makeup of each model. I often tried to replicate the concept on myself and, as a result, my face became my very own canvas. It was then that my heart was stolen by my first true love: cosmetics! Sorry my dear sweet husband!

Speaking of my hunk of a husband, Shannon, he and I are in our 5th year of marriage and fall madly in love over and over again. Our beautiful little girl joined our family in May of 2009. I was amazed that Shannon and I agreed on a name: Keshlyn Jolee. "Jolee" being a variation of the French word, "jolie", meaning "pretty." She certainly is a beauty and an inspiration to me that I can do anything. It's also important to note that through my endless efforts to "paint my face" and receive a desired look, I've learned that although it's fun to be pretty on the outside, it is so much more important and empowering to know that you're pretty on the inside as well.

I received my training from Academy of Hair Design in Aesthetics and continued on to master courses by M.A.C. Senior Artist, Jennifer Karsten and by makeup professional, Jen Rose. I have a passion for the latest trends in the fashion world and enhancing the natural beauty of each indiviudal. So, if you would like some assitance putting your best face on for that special night or that special someone, I would certainly love to share my talents with you!

Family, passion, and Kandylane Photography = pure bliss for Keshia. Sigh.

Be Jolie,

Keshia


Now that we are BFF's and all, be sure to visit me here often to watch for my updated portfolio!



*Keshia's Contact Information*
702-882-6987

No comments:

Post a Comment