Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lauren's Artistic Fashion Shoot in Las Vegas

I have to say that this was one of my favorite shoots ever! This idea has been in my head for years now! I have been planning it little bits at a time. I always had my gorgeous friend Lauren in mind and a only a few weeks ago, I mentioned it to her. She was SO excited about the idea and she almost immediately booked a flight! Her enthusiasm pushed me to get everything else in order and make this thing happen! I found an INCREDIBLE train track location that I could use overlooking part of the Las Vegas strip. I got permission to use the tracks and there just happened to be an unused train on it too! SOO Awesome!

One of my BFF's Brittany Benko met up with us that night and did Lauren's incredibly sexy, dark makeup. Brittany did a fabulous job! Shes such a pro! She also came with us out there that night to help assist me and touch up on hair and makeup.

Andrew (my hubby) and our exchange student Rickard came as well! They helped with all of the lighting, smoke, transportation, keeping us entertained and warm lol. I am so thankful for their willingness to help us make this happen.

And a huge thanks to Terrance Lighten of Lighten Films for letting me borrow some of his lighting! This shoot would not have been possible without it. The lights were so flattering on Lauren! And also thanks to the Kalteich Family for letting us use your Gigantic light to mimic the train light! Amazing back lighting!

This super sexy dress was made by Runway Couture! Lauren was lookin super hot in it! I would love to be able to showcase more of their clothes in future shoots!

And finally, GIGANTIC thank you to Lauren for making this vision a reality. Lauren is a voice actress. One of her most recent jobs was the video game "Dead or Alive" playing one of the main characters, Kasumi . Thank you for taking so much time out of your busy schedule to do this for me! You are gorgeous! You really know what you are doing in front of a camera!

SO much fun! This is a huge passion of mine!























2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!! So creative. The ones on the tracks with the headlight of the train coming literally made my head spin. That's what photograpny is supposed to do, invoke some kind of emotion, and these pix did that for sure. Really, really GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pix are phenominal! So creative and edgy. GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete