Monday, July 22, 2013

Tony & Kiley's Wedding- Part 1

This was such a special wedding to us. Tony and my husband Andrew have been best friends since childhood and although distance is between us, we have all remained good friends. I was so excited when I met Kiley! I told Tony...."I love her! Please marry her!" I'm sure in his mind he was like...."DUH!" I wish I could post the video toast by Tony's brother Nick who tells the story of how he brought them together! Maybe one day I can add it in. Such a cute story!!

For now, I am going to post pictures of Kiley getting ready with the help of Ivonne Dixon (hair) and other girlfriends at The Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City, the sweet "first look" between the 2 of them at hotel & dinner at this delicious place called Em's Restaurant on Center St. where we ate, listed to beautiful music by guitarist and singer Eric Anthony,  heard some heartwarming and hilarious toasts while watching Tony & Kiley's priceless expressions and enjoyed the perfect surroundings of homemade decor & details. The setting was simply stunning.

Enjoy part 1 to this blog! Keep your eye open for part 2: Fun group pictures, twinkle light ceremony in a lovely tree covered park (with a surprise ending) and the sparkler grand exit!









































No comments:

Post a Comment