Saturday, February 4, 2012

Boys and Girls Club of America 50th Anniversary Celebration

This will be my last one of the day! More coming on Monday!

I was asked by a friend and client of mine Shannon, to photograph the Boys and Girls Club of America 50th Anniversary vintage themed celebration at the Palms Hotel! It was really an honor to be a part of this! I met so many amazing people that have contributed so much over the years and I'm not just talking money, but time and effort. I was really impressed with all of it.

The next day I got a call from the publishing editor of Vegas Seven Magazine wanting me to send him some photos of the event so they could publish an article! Very Exciting! I am really grateful for that opportunity and for Shannon to have thought of me!

Event article link














No comments:

Post a Comment