Monday, September 24, 2012

Kalteichs rock the Art District [Las Vegas Family Photographer]

SUCH a fun shoot tonight with my Kaleich family! Yes, MY! Erin was my first BFF when I moved here to Vegas. I was such a shy girl in a big city (ya right!) and Erin took me under her wings and cared for me :-). We carpooled our kids to and from school for 2 years together until I moved, booo! But we still love to get together. Their girls are the same ages as our older boys so it works out great (for now until all the puberty kicks in :-P)! Greg and Andrew (my hubby) train in Ju Jitsu together and now Greg is starting to teach my boys! I'm so excited!

Anyway, Eric decided that she wanted something fun and colorful for her family pictures this year so what better of a place than the Art District down town to do it! We spent less than an hour down there and we got so many fun and great shots! Erin found these cute little face props and we had a ball with them! Love Love Love! One of our other BFF''s Brittany did Erin's smokin hot make-up!! Great job Brit!! Thank you guys once again for letting me have the honor of takin pics of your family! You are all so stinkin gorgeous and I love you!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment