Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby Gracie 3 months [Las Vegas Baby Photography]

I love when I get to capture the first year of a babies life! That's what I'm doing with little Gracie! She is so sweet in all of her cute little outfits, some including things that her daddy has crochet'd himself!! Amazing talent!! Anything you see in pictures that is crochet was made by him! Anyway, what a fun shoot, totally not cookie cutter! I promise the motorcycle pictures are way safer than they look lol :-). We even had auntie Becca helping! Thanks girl! Love this family!!


Vintage looking crochet hat made by daddy!! 

Shoes from grandma!


Farcus detecting the rain!!

Mommy's clothes from when she was a baby!







Crochet blanket, diaper cover and bear by daddy





I promise these were safe :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment