Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thom & Bri's Wedding: Lakeside Las Vegas

OH my goodness!!! If you know me at all, you know that I love whimsical & fairy-like things. This room looked like an Elven or fairy wedding!! Bri and Thom got married here at the beautiful Lakeside Weddings venue! First of all...I fell in love with them from the moment they came to my booth at Bridal Spectacular! The first thing that she told me was that her wedding would have a very enchanted and ethereal theme! I think we both knew that second that I would shoot their wedding! So happy I did. A lifelong friendship has formed from this event :-)

Lots of people helped make this day perfect! I'm sure I'll forget a person or 2 so please forgive me!

Dress: Allure Bridal
Flowers & Moss: Henderson Flowers
Most of the decor & lights: Provided by the lovely bride, Bri and assembled by Wynndy the wedding planner at Lakeside and Henderson Flowers
DJ: Outlaw DJ
Limo: Provided by Lakeside
Hair & Makeup: Stevee Danielle
Video: Videos by Mark and Beverly























  







































1 comment:

  1. Lakeside wedding!! This sounds amazing to me. Their wedding was so enjoyable and the best part was the decorations. It was outstanding. I love lakeside and beachside weddings. That is why I have decided to book the beachside Malibu wedding venue for my wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete