Friday, July 5, 2013

Hazel turns 4! {Las Vegas Child Photographer}

I knew this shoot would be fun, but it turned out even better than I thought! We decided for Hazel's 4th birthday pictures, we'd head to the colorful wall of the Smith Center down town. Hazel has such a fun personality that we knew this would be perfect, but as we pull into the parking lot, I see how close the train tracks are and how beautiful the sky looked. I just had to snag a few shots of her watching the trains. Before we left my house, I grabbed a few props, mainly flowers, but then I saw my little white, lace, parasol umbrella a friend had found for me a few years ago. I grabbed that too. Hadn't used it in a while. The whole scene turned out like a postcard! Hazel with her adorable Janie and Jack dress, matching toenails and fingernails, cute sandals, curly ringlets, matching sunglasses and the umbrella to top it off, was just perfect! A big Las Vegas landmark like the stratosphere and the train passing by pulled it all together. I just love this little girl. After that, we headed over to the multi-colored poles. You just cant go wrong with this background. Hazel just did her thing while I captured it! I love her mama Jennifer because she just lets Hazel be herself and adores every moment of it rather than trying to micro manage the shoot. Kids are always the cutest when they are free spirited with a tiny bit of guidance. And then we finished with some bubbles provided by Jennifer! Things like this can add such a fun touch! So glad she brought these :-).

 Anywho, Such a great shoot! I can see these circulating the web pretty quickly :-)

























No comments:

Post a Comment