Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Dye's! {Las Vegas Family and Baby Photographer}

I was so excited to do pictures for Shelly & Kris again! I was there at the hospital 3 minutes after little Ellie was born and I did her newborn pictures! Now its 6 months later and she is sitting up on her own and smiling the biggest smile EVER!! I just love her little dimple and that cute inquisitive eyebrow!! I just couldn't get enough of her!!
Shelly really makes me look way better than I am! She is phenomenal at stylizing these shoots!! She put all of this together. She even made that cute banner herself!! I loved this navy blue and pink theme for these family pictures and then the cute red and blue too! And of course her adorable lacy teal blue dress towards the end!! Everything from jewelry down to shoes were planned out! Just adorable! And I LOVED the idea of doing each of their "months old"! GREAT thought Kris!!  I can't for little Ellie's 1 year old pics!! :-) Thanks guys!!



























1 comment:

  1. I think this has to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. It's like she's a little midget who is ecstatic with joy. Her face just radiates happiness, and yet she's so young.

    ReplyDelete