Thursday, June 25, 2015

Jessica & Adam's Gatsby Themed East Side Cannery Wedding

If there has ever been a time that my breath has been taken away...it was here!! Jessica & Adam got married a couple weeks ago over at the East Side Cannery. I'm not gonna lie, I love the bride and groom, but my expectations of the venue weren't great. I've always been a natural light photographer so the thought of being inside the whole time sounded a little torturous. I got there with my second photographer, Sarah and our first stop was the hotel room where Jessica and her girls were getting ready.  We both thought the room was great! Great bed, great bathroom and great view! THEN we finally made out way up to the official venue at the top and WOW...I was speechless!! I definitely had to eat my words (or thoughts) because we fell IN LOVE! Inside the event room and the view off the balcony was breathtaking.

As I said above, we started in Jessica's hotel room snapping pics of their getting ready process. Jessica had the talented Brittany Benko doing their fabulous Gatsby Style Hair and make up!

When they were finished, they headed upstairs where everyone was anxiously awaiting the stunning ceremony. Their friend & officiant, Walt offered their beautiful and touching union and then we quickly started pictures! Now I've hardly had the opportunity to work with my FlashPoint by Adorama Glow off camera light, but I was more than excited about the outcome of it! As you can see below, the Gatsby themed wedding was really highlighted by the contrasted high lighting and damask wall paper background as well as the lit up Las Vegas strip background at dusk!

The rest of the reception was perfect! The East Side Cannery staff did a wonderful job with food and drinks and Brandon with Wild One Entertainment kept everyone fully entertained with Music and his MC skills. We listened to big band music all night which we loved every minute of it. The toasts, first dances and sweet dance honoring all the couples in the room whose marriages have lasted years.

Sarah and I thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of this wedding and photographing everyone involved! Thank you for this opportunity, Jessica and Adam! You both were so incredible to work with!! We raise our glasses to you and wish you a beautiful life together!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment