Monday, August 24, 2015

Bridal Spectacular Stylized Photoshoot: A Secret Garden

Yay!! I'm so happy to finally be posting this blog!! This last weekend was the second Bridal Spectacular Show of the year and it couldn't have gone more fabulously!! I met so many incredible couples and I can not wait to photograph their weddings!! 
Each year, the wonderful Bridal Spectacular team puts together a stunning stylized bridal shoot for a select team of photographers to photograph. Incredible makeup artists, florists, gown companies, lighting and decor experts all come together at a gorgeous venue with several striking models to create a fun, unique and beautiful shoot! Thank you all for making this shoot ROCK!
So grateful to the Bridal Spectacular team for letting me be a part of this! You ladies rock my world! And thank you for not getting too mad at me for being a little (ok, maybe a lot) adventurous with these dresses!! I am so thankful as well for my badass assistant and second shooter (but first and foremost one of my best friends), Sarah Burbey for sticking by my side and helping me create some of these great shots! 
Photography: Kandylane Photography
Venue and Event Decor: A Secret Garden
Hair & Makeup: Makeup in the 702, Mac Cosmetics, Shiseido
Floral Bouquets: Bouquet Couture
Wedding Gown: David’s Bridal
Model: Kristina Schiavi <3
Model: Katie Haddad Darwiche <3
Male Model: Stephen Collins









































No comments:

Post a Comment